Very good advice provided here on kitchen colors that have the least chance of looking 'dated' in 10 years.  My favorite piece of advice is the last one.  Don't be afraid of trendy colors, most of us can use some color and flash in our lives, but limit it to those things that can be easily/cheaply changed back.  Such as light fixtures, stools, countertop accents, etc.  This will also help to keep your kitchen feeling fresh and new.  Ask any staging expert, the smallest changes can make a world of difference.

Comments

07/16/2016 11:41pm

All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful.

04/04/2017 4:58am

I like it when white becomes amber. I think it's one of the most beautiful color in the world. The imperfection in it is what makes it stand out. Sometimes we think virgin and pristine elements are all that matters. If we look at the bigger picture, they are nothing compared to the beauty of stains and cracks who are unpredictable and standing out.

07/18/2016 12:37pm

The most essential strategy an outside cook needs to ace is the manner by which to control the cooking temperature by utilizing 2-zone and backhanded warming. You have to control the temperature of your broiler in light of the fact that the solids and fluids in the sustenance respond diversely to various levels of warmth. Disregard what the Weber people say. Here's the most ideal approach to set up a charcoal flame broil for genuine grill.

09/01/2016 6:12am

This is depend on the budget. I see people who spend lots of money to looks their home luxury and with every facility. And few people who don't have enough money to built their own home. So your kitchen is looks beautiful but try to looks to others as well.

12/29/2016 8:12am

Thank you so much for all of the information about kitchens! I love all of the images you used and I have to say my favorite type of cabinets are blue lacquer painted cabinets. Thanks

02/25/2017 6:07am

Modern day homes are full of high-tech tools and impressive machinery, even in the kitchen. This includes your garbage disposer. It may not be the fanciest gadget in your kitchen, but your humble garbage disposer plays a big role in keeping your kitchen clean from food odors and bacteria.

03/20/2017 8:16am

If you love to cook and spend a good amount of time in your kitchen, the best kitchen appliance for you is definitely going to be a nice food processor. These devices can handle so many different tasks in the kitchen that there isn't a more useful appliance out there for the modern cook.

04/04/2017 3:20pm

Stainless steel cookware set reviews are done on each individual pot and pan in the cookware set and on the total set together. The performance of each utensil is noted and debated among qualified testers.

04/12/2017 9:31am

I would recommend you to choose a bright and calm colors like blue, brown and yellow! This would bring a comfort to your kitchen.

07/27/2017 7:29am

I constantly like to read a top quality content having accurate info pertaining to the subject and the exact same thing I found in this article. Nice job.

08/17/2017 4:43pm

How will you know if a cooking appliance is for you? The answer is really easy. You have to do your homework.

Comments are closed.